Thursday, July 07, 2011

Copper Goes Into Bull Mode

I had mentioned this a few posts ago about how important a tell it is for copper to hold its recent move above the 50dma and now its seems copper is in bull mode, above the 150dma and in full volatility expansion.



Commodities are also above the 150dma, there has to be some underlying reason for this move. I love the fact there is no news and we are having this huge rally. There is also a lot of fear right now which is extremely bullish.

Just a few points away from a 52 week high.

SLV is now firmly above its recent downtrend line and above the 150dma I doubt its going to break through the 38 mark, that is big time resistance and though I am happy with this recent move I doubt the good times will last. I'm a seller at that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment