Monday, December 13, 2010

CRUS

Finally re-opened a position today, I bought the breakout end of march and sold it for almost a double at around 16 got sucked in a little on that inverted hammer but since have been waiting patiently for this one (This is a great story, do your DD). I know I have written about a top in the SPX for a few days and I have been wrong.I trade the market I have been given not the one I think I should have. Its OK to be wrong as I have learned just don't stay hell bent on an idea if its not working. If this closes below the 150dma i'm gone. In the tech collapse I went short numerous times but always at the wrong time and similarly in the financial crisis. I kept shorting the banks way longer than I should have, gave a lot away. Because i was fixated on the news, when I should have been watching the price action. Charts don't lie to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment